I also picked up two new Harlequin does. I bred one to Porkchop (New Zealand Red) so that I should have two litters at the same time (one litter of purebred NZ, and one litter of Harlequin/NZ). The other female will have to wait for spring.
If everything goes according to plan - I could potentially have one litter at the end of August, and two litters the first week in September. That said, I don't know that the Angora doe is actually pregnant as she was thin and in poor condition when I got her (supposedly already bred). Also, my NZ buck is unproven, so I hope he's not a dud! I guess I'll just have to wait and see!
If all else fails, I can sell Porkchop and buy a new buck in the fall when the exotic auctions come through again.
I'm supposed to pick up a few new hutches tomorrow so I have more space for the bunnies, and better shelter until I can get the covered bunny hut built.