In other news, I'll be going to look at a new buck tomorrow. I'm not sure what breed he is, but I'm told he is large and has Harlequin markings, though the previous owners claimed he was a New Zealand. If he's of sound temperament and good size, I'll be bringing him home to possibly pair with the Harlequin does next year. Look for an update and possibly new photos tomorrow!
The two 10/9/13 bunny litters are doing well. I need to get updated photos of them as well, but tomorrow is supposed to be very cold (high is only 36 degrees), and it's supposed to snow. I may have to wait until the weekend when the weather clears up to get more updated photos. I should be able to check genders by then as well. The Harlequin cross litter should be easier, as they're larger (due to smaller litter size), but I will check all of them when I get updated photos.